- What are cookies?Cookies are small text files placed on your device which uniquely identify your device. All of your devices have different cookie settings. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your device. You can learn more about cookies by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org.Cookies can be set by us (“first party cookies”) or by selected other companies who place cookies on our site to enable features or functionality to be provided on or through the website you are using, such as advertising, interactive content and analytics (“third party cookies”). The third parties that set these third party cookies can recognise your device both when it visits our website and also when it visits certain other websites or services. These service providers are subject to confidentiality provisions with us to restrict their use and collection of any personal data. However, please note that we do not control these third party cookies and we suggest you read the third parties’ privacy policies.
- What categories of cookies may be usedThe specific types of first and third party cookies served through our website and the purposes they perform are described in further detail below.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
- Apple Safari
- Mozilla FirefoxDisabling most Interest Based Advertising: Most advertising networks offer you a way to opt out of Interest Based Advertising. If you would like to find out more information, please visit www.youronlinechoices.euMobile Advertising: You can opt out of having your mobile advertising identifiers used for certain types of Interest Based Advertising, including those performed by us, by accessing the settings in your Apple or Android mobile device and following the most recent published instructions. If you opt out, we will remove all data about you and no further data collection or tracking will occur. The random ID we (or our third party partners) had previously assigned to you will also be removed. This means that if at a later stage, you decide to opt-in, we will not be able to continue and track you using the same ID as before, and you will for all practical purposes be a new user to our system.
- Version 1: updated as of 3 September 2019