Dial-A-Crate: Late Night Booze Delivery of Hardys Crest Cabernet Shiraz Merlot Red Wine Bottle
- Cabernet Shiraz Merlot – Red Australian Wine
- To find out more, join us on facebook/hardyswineuk or www.hardyswines.com
- Our Cabernet Shiraz Merlot is an elegant, well-balanced wine with flavours of dark cherry, savoury tones and a soft silky finish – great with rich beef dishes.
- Thomas Hardy’s pioneering spirit and passion for winemaking spans five generations and is at the heart of our outstanding range of Hardy’s Wines.
- This range of wines was created to honour Sir James, a fourth generation of the Hardys family, and have been expertly crafted by our winemakers to create wines that are rich and full-bodied with good depth of flavour.
- Wine of South Eastern Australia
- Pack size: 75cl
- Contains Eggs, Milk, Sulphites
- Bright Red Bouquet: Red fruits with light savoury notes, nutmeg & chocolate oak character Palate: Sweet ripe plum & berry fruits with a subtle vanilla & choc mint oak character. The wine is medium to full body with soft balanced tannins.
Region of Origin
South Eastern Australia
Type of Closure
Cabernet Sauvignon, Shiraz/Syrah, Merlot
- Light Oak influence using fine oak shavings during fermentation matched with French and American oak adjuncts during maturation.
- Five generations on, the Hardy family continues to share with the world an array of award-winning wines that proudly carry the Hardy name.
- A hot summer followed by early rains and milder weather provided a long ripening season for the grapes.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 2 years
Wine of Australia