Dial-A-Crate: Late Night Booze Delivery of Isla Negra Cabernet Sauvignon Shiraz Red Wine Bottle
- Cabernet Sauvignon Shiraz – Red Chilean Wine
- Certified Carbon Neutral® delivery
- This Cabernet Sauvignon/Shiraz is packed with flavours of ripe plum and raspberry.
- Isla Negra is a seaside village, famous for the artists and writers who come to be inspired by the coast and the mystical landscape. Our wines capture the charms and characteristics of this unique setting, all in one bottle.
- Wine of Chile
- Inspired by the coast
- Pack size: 75cl
- Contains Sulphites
- Ruby red in colour with aromas of candied fruits, plums and chocolate. Soft tannins, medium body and a juicy finish
Type of Closure
- Stainless steel tank fermentation followed by stainless steel tank maturation.
- Our wines are inspired by the pretty Chilean seaside village of Isla Negra; its colourful landscape, creative community, and breathtaking views of the ocean. This is a place filled with romance, creativity and adventure. Who doesn’t dream of days spent on the coast? Discovering a hidden cove and watching the sun go down with loved ones. Taking a boat trip across the ocean and making memories to last a lifetime. Foraging for shellfish and cooking delicious, fresh meals for your friends.
- Soil Alluvial and colluvial. Good permeable soils with medium organic matter content. Climate Mediterranean Viticulture practices Vertical trellis system
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 1 year
Produced in Chile
Preparation and Usage
- Perfect with roasted meats and tasty casseroles.