Dial-A-Crate: Late Night Booze Delivery of Isla Negra Sauvignon Blanc White Wine Bottle
- Sauvignon Blanc – White Chilean Wine
- Carbon Neutral Certified delivery
- Isla Negra is a seaside village, famous for the artists and writers who come to be inspired by the coast and the mystical landscape. Our wines capture the charms and characteristics of this unique setting, all in one bottle.
- Aromas and flavours of grapefruit, lime and gooseberry combine in this Sauvignon Blanc/Pedro Ximenez. Perfect for drinking with seafood and salads.
- Wine of Chile
- Pack size: 75cl
- Contains Sulphites
- Aromas and flavours of grapefruit, lime and gooseberry combine in this Sauvignon Blanc/Pedro Ximenez
Type of Closure
Sauvignon Blanc, White Grape Blend
- Fermentation in stainless steel tanks.
- Our wines are inspired by the pretty Chilean seaside village of Isla Negra; its colourful landscape, creative community, and breathtaking views of the ocean. This is a place filled with romance, creativity and adventure. Who doesn’t dream of days spent on the coast? Discovering a hidden cove and watching the sun go down with loved ones. Taking a boat trip across the ocean and making memories to last a lifetime. Foraging for shellfish and cooking delicious, fresh meals for your friends
- Soil Alluvial and colluvial. Good permeable soils with medium organic matter content. Climate Mediterranean Viticulture practices Vertical trellis system
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 1 year
Produced in Chile
Preparation and Usage
- Serve chilled.